I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Simple, Beautiful, Love: Washington DC, MD, VA Wedding Photography

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to photograph a beautiful wedding in Gaithersburg, MD. Charles and Emily are pretty much the most adorable couple I have ever met. It was amazing for me to see how much they loved, not only each other, but everyone else in their lives. They met while teaching a children's group at church (how cute!), and their friendship grew over the years into a love that I know will last forever. I want to thank Kristen Leigh for inviting me to photograph this beautiful event. Here are just a few of my favorites from the day.







Washington DC Wedding Photography

Washington DC Wedding Photography
I literally almost cried as she walked down the isle with her dad (they played music from one of my favorite movies, Pride and Prejudice!).

Washington DC Wedding Photography

Washington DC Wedding Photography

Washington DC Wedding Photography

Washington DC Wedding Photography

Washington DC Wedding Photography

Washington DC Wedding Photography

Washington DC Wedding Photography

The reception was at the Golden Bull, and was so beautiful!

4 comments:

Diana said...

They are a really cute couple. The pictures are beautiful! Yay Emily!

Natalie Franke said...

You did such a great job! Gorgeous!

Terra Dawn said...

I....LOVE.....HER....TOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kerry said...

I am completely in love with her toes!!

Great job Emily!!