I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Friday: Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography

Happy Friday everyone! The work week may be ending for some, but mine is getting into full swing. Tomorrow I am photographing a wedding on the Eastern Shore, MD and am super excited because the B&G are having an outdoor ceremony, and weather.com is showing clear skies! I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend, and be sure to check back next week to see more new wedding photos :-)

2 comments:

Frances Seay said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! LOVE this shot!