I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The 3/50 Project : Helping your local economy

Yesterday I came across this awesome campaign while reading a favorite blog, and wanted to share it with my readers. The 3/50 campaign encourages people to spend at least $50 a month on 3 independently owned stores in their own communities. I know the economy is bad, and that we are all looking for deals and ways to save money, but if we don't spend money on local businesses, many of the places that make our communities great will not survive. My husband and I were at our favorite Mexican restaurant the other day and there was hardly anyone there and I am really scared that it will be a causality of this economy (the food is so good!). You can read more information below:




Still bargain shop, but remember that it is important to support our local communities as well :-)

1 comments:

i love that photo [moved] said...

This is a really great idea and I can't wait to support my local shops!