I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, September 25, 2009

The cutest newborn I have ever seen!

Today my amazing sister Katharine gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! I feel like getting on a plane right now to see them! I love you already baby C. Being an aunt is the greatest thing in the world. I am sooo happy!



My mom took this picture at the hospital. How amazing do they both look! I don't think I've ever seen a 1 day old that adorable!

1 comments:

Mitzi said...

Yes, she is beautiful! Congratulations to you and yours, Emily!