I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bowie, MD/ Bethesda, MD Wedding Photography| Emily Hayes Photography

A few weeks ago I photographed my first Nigerian wedding with Wale from Wale Photos. The ceremony took place at a beautiful church in Landover Hills, MD, and the reception took place at the Anastasi Room in Bethesda, MD. I absolutely loved photographing this couple. She was just beautiful, and you could just feel the love that they had not only for each other, but for all their family and friends. I wish you two the best of luck in stating your new lives together!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket'

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Washington DC Wedding Photography

Washington DC wedding photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Frances Seay said...

These pictures are amazing!

Aleese and Scott said...

Emily these are AMAZING!! I love the detail that you got at the wedding! I can't wait for your next post!

Mark Hayes said...

Stunning photos - and the detail shots are magnificent.

Diana said...

Woo Hoo!!! Look at you Emily, these are so beautiful. They look like such a fun couple too. I think it's awesome that you were able to capture that, because I obviously don't know them but the pictures make me feel like I do.