I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Does anyone read this blog??

So I was just curious who actually reads my blog. Its funny when you put your stuff out on the internet you just never know who will find it. If you do read this, I would love for your to write a note. Its cool to think that people would want to look at my photographs, even if it is just my mom! FYI- I foot is almost all better and I am starting to shoot again. I have 3 shoot lined in in the next week so keep an eye out for new photos!

12 comments:

Alyssa Brown Torres said...

I'm here!!!

Melinda and Ian said...

I check your blog regularly. I am very interested in photography. Your photos are very inspiring. (I know you don't know me...I came across your blog through Kempton and Jenny Williams blog) Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I love it Emily Hayes!

Frances Seay said...

I just talked to a friend from church and she checks your blog often enough that she knew about your newest photos. You are a very talented photographer and I am amazed with your range of work. Keep going. I can't wait to see the next post. MOM

Allison said...

I love looking at your pictures Emily! They are amazing!

Sarah said...

Emily, I read your Blog! I am just waiting for a reason to hire you to take pictures for me. Sarah

treen said...

Hey Emily - I check in here occasionally. You could probably sell some of those pictures of the Jefferson Memorial if you blow them up large. They're awesome! - Trina

Rebecca said...

I read it!!! Do you read mine? :) We still need to plan lunch!

Mitzi said...

Hey, I check out the pics and occaisionally read the comments.... so sorry I didn't post sooner! But you know I am a fan of your work! And I'm hoping to be a better photographer vicariously through you, so keep up the classes and posting the pictures - You rock!

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

I read it! Love the photos--they make me happy!

Dana said...

I just found your blog....through who knows??? I get lost in blogs occasionally. I am an aspiring natural light photographer but I have a longs ways to go. Your pictures of the Jefferson Memorial are AMAZING!! It seems you could win some contests with those! How long have you been shooting? What do you shoot with? From whom/where are you taking your 10-week class? danalyn78@hotmail.com
www.pictureittoday.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I have a link on my blog to yours - so I try to keep up with it!