I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Jefferson Memorial

Today I took some night photos of the Jefferson Memorial. I had to share a tripod because I have not bought my own yet, so I didn't get as many as I would have liked but added some of my favorites. I also added some architectural photos I took before dark. Soo tired, need to go to sleep!
Jefferson Memorial
Jefferson Memorial
Jefferson Memorial
Jefferson Memorial
Jefferson Memorial
Jefferson Memorial
Note: None of these were digitally edited.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Wow - some of these are beautiful!

Armin DeFiesta said...

Nice work!