I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, August 11, 2008

More B&W

Here are some more black and white from Saturday's session. I did do colors too but I got into the BW groove so have finished editing those.
IMG_5294
IMG_7570
IMG_7550
IMG_7518
IMG_7508
IMG_7578
(They look like newlyweds!)

3 comments:

Shawna said...

You're making it very hard for me to stay in budget! You really did a fantastic job- my family was floored by them. Kudos to you!

Frances Seay said...

Family memories come alive when they are captured in photographs like these. I wish that there had been someone to do this for our own family when we were young. Maybe we can photoshop our faces into these. It's something to think about. Love you, MOM

Rebecca said...

These pics turned out GREAT! I mean - the Mac's are hot anyway - but man! These pictures rock!