I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

FINALLY!!

I am back on the saddle and am doing photo shoots again! Here is a preview of a photo shoot I did yesterday for a wonderful family. I hope you guys had fun at Six Flags yesterday! (Note: I tried out some new B&W conversion techniques. Let me know what you think!)
IMG_7449
IMG_7457BW
IMG_7559
IMG_7583
IMG_7603 copy

3 comments:

Frances Seay said...

Horray!!!!

Shawna said...

Thanks Emily- You did a great job!

Katz said...

Those turned out great! I can't wait for our turn.