I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Go USA!!!

I am not sure how many people stayed up until 1 am last night to watch the finals of the Womans all around gynmastics competion, but if you did you must have been just as excited as I was. Nastia Liukin was phenominoal! She was near perfection on every routene, and the part is, our girls beat out the Chinese! I was so thrilled and had to send a shout out to my new heros, Nastia and Shawn! Go America! (PS. I LOVE the olympics!)

Nastia Liukin Wins Gold

1 comments:

Frances Seay said...

Thanks for sharing your excitement about the gymnastics gold. You take after your mom and grandmom when it comes to the olympics. Watching the skill level of these amazing athletes change over the years makes you feel like you are witnessing history being made every 4 years. This year will be hard to top!!