I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, August 22, 2008

My Website!

Okay, I do not have my site finalized yet, but I am officially on the web!! I am going to keep the site a secret until I am ready to launch it, but I am very excited. The best part is, I did this all on my own. I am not very web oriented, but I am proud that I have been able to figure all of this out (or at least I hope I can). Keep an eye out, it should be up in the next few weeks!

3 comments:

Julius said...

I just found your blog today and I must say excellent photos!

Mark Hayes Photography said...

Just drive by from a fellow Hayes photographer good luck on the new site. Love your work - your B&W's are excellent.

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

I love the pictures of Shawna's family! They turned out so great!!! I really like the BW. It is really classy. Glad your foot is getting better, too.