I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Washington DC, MD, VA Newborn Photography | Baby Jackson

I have known Lauren for about 2 years and she is seriously one of most awesome people I know. About 5 months ago I received a picture message of a sonogram from her and I completely freaked out! I had no idea she was expecting, and I couldn't have been more happy for her!

Baby Jackson arrived on on his due date, October 31, and I met the little guy a week later at our photo session. Lauren, I had the best time photographing your family. You are such a beautiful mom and your family is just perfect! Thanks for being my friend and for having such a cute baby for me to photograph ;-)



Washington DC Newborn Photography

Washington DC Newborn Photography

Washington DC Newborn Photography

Washington DC Newborn Photography

Washington DC Newborn Photography

Washington DC Newborn Photography

Washington DC Newborn Photography

Washington DC Newborn Photography

Washington DC Newborn Photography
This is the outfit that they took him home in. So cute!

Washington DC Newborn Photography

Washington DC Newborn Photography



To view more newborn photos please visit my newborn portfolio.

1 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Emily you did such an amazing job on these pictures!! I LOVE them!!