I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Georgetown Family Photography

This past fall I had the opportunity to photograph the C. family. I had never photographed an actual adult family, and I was a bit nervous about it. It turned out to be WAY easier that photographing kids because, duh, they all knew how to take direction, and it didn't hurt that they were totally natural in front of the camera. Georgetown has quickly become my favorite places to do shoots. The lighting is amazing and the architecture is beautiful.



Georgetown Famiy Photography

Georgetown Famiy Photography

Georgetown Famiy Photography
Mom and Dad had just celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary! How cute are they?

Georgetown Famiy Photography

Georgetown Famiy Photography

Photobucket

Georgetown Famiy Photography



To view more family portraits please visit my family portfolio.

1 comments:

Natalie Franke said...

Such a beautiful family! Great pictures!