I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More from the 2009 Washington DC Blizzard :-)

I have made a resolution to post on my blog 3 times a week, and because I didn't have time to put together a well written informative post, I though I would post more pictures from the Blizzard. Enjoy!


Washington DC 2009 Blizzard

Washington DC 2009 Blizzard
My dad measuring the snow (it was only 11 inches at that time)
Washington DC 2009 Blizzard
My attempt at macro photography. Yeah, I know I need lots more practice, but its kind of a cool shot. (It ended up snowing 20 inches!)


P.S. Being snowed in at my parents house (with all my brothers and sisters) during the Blizzard made for one of the most fun weekends I have had in a long time! I love my family!

0 comments: