I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009. Hello 2010!!

I have decided that this year is the year of taking it to the next level. Over the past year I have decided to fully dedicate myself to photography, but this year, I want to focus on mastering my craft and developing a true photographic identity and point of view.

I will be starting out the year with a bang. First, I have wedding on January 1, then an engagement session on January 3, and next week I'm going to CT for a 3 day photography workshop given by David Williams! This will be the first true workshop I have taken and I am SOOO excited!

Well, farewell 2009. I have learned a lot, and grown in ways that I never thought I could. I look forward to see what the new year has in store for me, and am excited to continue on life's journey.


Gaithersburg, MD Family Photographer

As I was getting my portfolio together for my workshop, I came across this image. It was taken during my 3rd ever "free for my friend" photo shoot back in May 2008. I think it still is one of my favorite images! I had a fun time re-editing a lot of my photos and will defiantly be posting some before and afters soon!

0 comments: