I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Just Because...|Washington DC Couple Photography

I mean to upload a Christmas Card to my blog but that totally didn't happen. I have all these cute pictures that my great friend (and talented photographer) AnneMarie Hamant took for me and my husband this year that I was going to use. Well since I didn't do the Christmas card, I'm just going to force all my readers to look at pictures of me and my husband. This year we celebrated our 5 year anniversary and this was his gift to me :-)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Totally my favorite pic!

Okay, so what is the point of me posting these? Well first, I meant to back in August when they were taken but didn't get my act together... but really I wanted to show that marriage doesn't have to be the only reason to take pictures together as a couple. This session was really fun for us and made us feel all cute and romantic! For Christmas I gave my mom and dad a couple's session and I seriously can't wait to do it! I highly recommend this as a great anniversary gift to your spouse next year!

On a side note, I wanted to publicly tell my husband, Todd, how much I love him. You are my best friend and the love of my life. I honestly wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for you.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, that last one has heat! I love it! Nice work :)

Mary Marantz said...

they are SO cute!! I love them all!

Katz said...

i absolutely LOVE these pictures. and you're lucky that you have a husband that will let you take his picture. did you see our family photos from last year? my husband is a butt. :)

Stevie said...

Adorable.. You and your husband are soo cute together.

Susannah said...

Loving those boots, lady :)

Anonymous said...

what a fun engagement session...you do good work!!

mifrade said...

I love that photos. They`re wonderful

kerry said...

I adore these pictures and so want to have pictures done in that park sometime!!!

Anonymous said...

You two are the cutest couple and yeah, that last one is very sexy!

Mitzi

Anonymous said...

Em- when I am in MD in March you have to do a couple shoot for us and we can add the baby too! I love these pics! Totally cute.
Elizabeth