I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is it really almost Christmas?

I woke up this morning and I just couldn't believe it was 1 day until Christmas eve! I officially have no presents wrapped (thankfully I am almost done shopping), have a list of things to do a page long, and have 1 day to do it all. Can I get it all done? Well if I don't my husband won't mind if I stick all his presents in a black trash bag, will he?

Now, for your viewing pleasure... a clip from one of my all time favorite Christmas movies!


This could possibly be one of the creepiest movie santa's of all times! To view other creepy santa's visit : http://www.creepysantaphotos.com/

0 comments: