I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Washington DC 2009 Blizzard Photos!

As promised, I have posted photos from my fun day in the snow...


2009 Washington DC Blizzard
Me and Hubby (Taking a self picture with an Canon 5D and a 24-70 Canon L Lens is not an easy feat :-)
2009 Washington DC Blizzard
My niece Addy having fun in the snow!
2009 Washington DC Blizzard

2009 Washington DC Blizzard
Pop-pops an Addy sledding
2009 Washington DC Blizzard

2009 Washington DC Blizzard

2009 Washington DC Blizzard
This picture was taken after Luke was sent down the sledding hill alone. I can't help but think of the little kid from a Christmas Story.
2009 Washington DC Blizzard
My favorite picture of the day!
2009 Washington DC Blizzard
My brother Bobby and my husband Todd... Todd didn't have any boots but managed to protect feet by tucking his sox into his jeans (So HOT, lol!).
2009 Washington DC Blizzard
My brother Bryan. He is such a natural model (you can check out his senior pictures here)

2009 Washington DC Blizzard
My sister Katharine and her husband James! They make the cutest kids!


Once I was done taking pictures I had a blast sledding but more fun because I was with my family. I just love spending time with my family!

3 comments:

Jessica Arden said...

looks like a blast:) let me know if you ever need a second shooter! i would love to work with you! happy holidays!

Diana said...

That picture of you and Todd at the beginning is so cute! You should blow it up and hang it in your house :)

Anonymous said...

kind of glad I didn't go to new york for christmas this year...couldn't deal with all the snow!