I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, April 6, 2009

High School Senior Photos

On Sunday I shot my brother's highschool senior senior photos. I was a little apprehensive, working with my 18 year old brother, but let me tell you, he was awesome! Not only is he a natural model, but he even had some ideas of where to shoot (I told him he needs to come to all my photo shoots from now on). We went to Glen Echo Park in Bethesda, MD which is sooo cool! Thanks again Bryan! Oh, and for those who know High School seniors or juniors, I am looking for models!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love these pictures. We are planning on having Adam's baptism when Katharine and James are here in June either the first or second weekend. We would love to have you shoot the Baptism and some family photos afterwards. We are having a party after the Baptism, so it would be a perfect time for some family photos.
Elizabeth

Lindzie said...

I love the red door! you did a great job!

Frances Seay said...

Thank you!!

Jenn said...

Does he still yell "Take a picture! Take a picture!" like he did for me when he was two? I so can't believe he's 18.....wasn't he just still a little kid yesterday? I forgot how cool Glen Echo was!! Good job on the shots Emily!