I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

Last night instead of doing the things I needed to do (which I eventually got done), I edited some Christmas-y photos and got them blog ready so I could post them today! I hope all of my blog readers (and everyone else for that matter) have a wonderful Christmas, and, if you don't celebrate Christmas, have a wonderfully relaxing day off! Below are some images of my Christmas Tree and my two favorite ornaments.


Washington DC 2009 Blizzard
We really need to get an angel or a star for the top...
Washington DC 2009 Blizzard
Our very first ornament as a married couple.
Washington DC 2009 Blizzard
Our 5 anniversary ornament (Can you tell we just LOVE Disneyworld?).

0 comments: