I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blizzard of 2009!

For those of you who don't already know (or aren't already living in it) there was a huge blizzard in Washington DC today and 20 inches of snow was dumped on us! As I looked at the window at about 2:00, the the snow looked so fluffy and pretty, I just couldn't resist... I opened the door and jumped face first in it. Okay... now in retrospect I should not have jumped head first, but what ever, It was spontaneous and fun!

I'm stranded at my parents house with my sister and her adorable children, my two little brother, my parents, and of course my hubby Todd which has really been a blast! I can't remember the last time we spent this much time all together! We went sledding, drank hot chocolate, started a fire, and played a mean game of Settlers of Catan (best board game ever!). Getting home tomorrow might be tricky, but I still am holding out hope that the roads will be clear!

I don't have my computer now, but I will upload some pictures soon. I hope everyone has been enjoying this crazy snow storm and is excited to have a white Christmas! Oh, and don't forget to stay safe :-)

Emily

0 comments: