I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Some of my Favorite Websites

Since I don't have any photos to post right now, I thought I would share some of my favorite websites. This is a bit random, but people like when blogs are updated right? Even if it is random stuff? Well, here are the websites I frequent the most:


www.dealnews.com (find the best deals on the web)
www.moneysavingmom.com (this woman fees a family 4 on $40 bucks a week, seriously)
www.freemoneyfinance.com (lots of short financial blog posts)
www.facebook.com (I spend way too much time on here)
www.igoogle.com (my favorite!)
www.boxofficemojo.com (I am really fascinated by Box Office grosses)
www.clarkhoward.com (A personal finance guru. Check out his show notes, they are extremely informative.)
www.newsnet.byu.edu (I still check out the BYU editorials every Mon/Wed/Fri for laughs)
www.thebschool.com (where I hang out with all my photographer friends)
www.flirkr.com (A great resource for photography information)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I appreciate the mention!