I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Hot Husband and a Donkey...

My all time favorite pic! Don't you love the hipster glasses?
Christmas
My 2nd all time favorite photo of all time!
Christmas

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Todd is glad that you put his picture so it was the first one you saw. It is fun to see your personality come out in your selection of entries on your blog. It make is fun to keep checking to see you what you are going to put up next. Keep it up!