I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My 1st Solo Wedding!

Last Tuesday, after getting home from a long 8 hour drive from South Carolina, I turn on my computer and check my e-mail to find an e-mail from my friend Jen. She asked me if I could possibliy photograph a wedding reception for her friend daughter at 6:00! I called her right away, and 10 minutes later I was hired to photograph my first solo wedding! I am glad it happened this way because I didn't have enough time to freak out, I just had to do it. The adorable couple had their reception on the 30th, and got married in the Mormon Temple the next day. The winds were gusting at 30 miles per hour, but they were troupers and braved the outdoors anyway. These are just a sample of my favorites...
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
This is me being artistic...
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Allie sang a beautiful song to her new husband :-)
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
Wedding 2
**I have not yet worked out my watermarking process so if you take photos from this site PLEASE reference myself and my blog if you post them on a blog, website, or facebook. Thank You!**

3 comments:

Michelle L. Shaffer said...

hey emily!

i'm giving this photoblog thing a shot so i thought i'd check out yours. i love the one of the groom and bride in front of the pillars, and the first one of the bride and groom together at the piano.

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

Emily,

I LOVE these! They turned out really great. Seriously. I wish I had known you when I got married! They are going to love them.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! This couple is really lucky to have these pictures. They really capture the joy they must have felt and will continue to rejoice in as they look back to remember their wedding. Great job!!