I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My favorite famiy!

This is the third photo shoot for my good friend's Scott and Eleese and their cute little 1 year old Barrick. Thanks for keeping me in business!!
Christmas shoot
I made him wake up from his nap early... I'm so mean!
Christmas shoot
Christmas shoot
Christmas shoot
Christmas shoot
Christmas shoot
Christmas shoot
Christmas shoot

3 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Emily I love the pictures! We had such a fun night, we need to get together again.

Anonymous said...

Emily, the pictures are gorgeous! How much do you charge? And would you eb willing to drive to VA? :)

Anonymous said...

I could just eat up that sweet face! What lucky parents.