I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I love photographing babies!

Yesterday I did a photo session with a cute little 1 month old. We had a lot of fun and he was really easy to work with. I like photographing the little ones before they can walk (much easier to pose). Warning... I put up a LOT because there were so many great ones and I couldn't choose!
IMG_5620
IMG_5699
IMG_5664
IMG_5517-Edit
IMG_5633
IMG_5693
IMG_5611
IMG_5659

4 comments:

treen said...

Those are awesome! I'm so glad I referred her to you!

Katharine said...

Oh so cute Em! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! Beautiful photos, and such a cute baby!

Alyssa Brown Torres said...

Wow you are so talented!!!!