I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Black and White

I am so luck to have friends with such a cute and cooperative baby! I had the privilege of getting to photograph Barrack again and tried something new. I created a makeshift studio with a black blanket, a large pillow, a great widow, and Todd as my assistant! Too bad I forgot my lambskin rug in the car! I also tried out some new B&W editing techniques.
Barrick
Barrick
Cute Baby!
Barrick
Barrick
Barrick
Barrick
What a cute family!!

4 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Emily I was so excited to see the pictures up. I LOVE THEM!!! The black and white looks so good. You did such an amazing job and thanks for such a fun night. You guys are such great friends.

Anonymous said...

I love the last B&W picture. Such an awesome shot!!!

Diana said...

Holy Moly Emily, these are beautiful. Okay, my turn!!! :) I love these new ones of Barrick, He's such a cutie.

Katharine said...

So cute Em! You are getting so good! Great job!