I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, June 6, 2008

California- redo

SO my last post about our trip to CA didn't seem to work. So I am redoing it. Please enjoy May 31st post with pictures...

Last week Todd and I were able to spend a wonderful week with his Sister and her family in Sunny (actually it was cloudy when we were there) CA! It was such a fun trip and we hated to have to go. Katie and Christina are both adorable and we miss them so much. Got some fun pictures while I was there...
Todd and Kristina
Katie and Eric
Katie, Kristina, and Becky
katie

0 comments: