I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Balance

So the past week and a half I have been recuperating. The amazing trip to the beach with my high school girlfriends (Dewey Beach Life forever!) really centered me, and helped me get my life back into balance. For the past month I feel like my schedule has been filled with photo sessions, hours of photo editing, constant reading about photography, and an obsession to get a business started right now (oh and my full time job). So I have taken a step back, calmed down a little and am going to enjoy my summer and going back to basics. I just signed up for a 10 week photography class which I am really hoping gives me the basis of understanding and critical critique that will make me a better photographer. I have also taken up rock climbing, to give my life a little more variety. Although I only took my first course yesterday, I really enjoyed it and hope to continue. I am reading more and watching less TV (due to the lack of good summer programming), and am looking to have a more balanced between family (Todd), friends, hobbies, fun, and work. I do promise that I will have some new pictures up soon. I realize that if I never post, people will stop looking, so I will try to be better!!

-Emily

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your site!!! and can't wait to see how your work evolves! it is already amazing!