I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Want a FREE Photo Shoot??

I have been meaning to do this for a LONG time, but I am finally implementing my referral program! For every booked portrait session that you refer to me, I will give you a $75 credit towards a sitting fee! Now, If you are a total superstar and refer 4 people who book with me you get a FREE SITTING FEE and a DVD OF ALL IMAGES, valued at $500!!! So, what are you waiting for? Go and send my website out to your entire contacts list, that FREE photoshoot is waiting for you! I am happy to give you my business cards or make up custom business cards that features photos from one of your sessions! Just shoot me an e-mail or leave me a comment on my blog!


Photobucket
A potential business card design... Do you like? I am still not sure.

Now I have a favor to ask... for those of your who really love me and have blogs, could you put a link to my website on your blog? I am trying to improve my google rating and I know that it helps to have more links to your site. Thank you in advance :-)

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I love you, so I added your website to my blog- plus I think you are an amazing photographer, so it wasn't like it was a sacrfice :)

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Your awesome Shawna!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am all about a free photo shoot! Plus, we'll ened to family pictures soon, so I'll do what I can for ya! :)