I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding Time!

This past weekend I had the privlage of documenting the a beautiful wedding with a fantastic photographer and friend AnneMarie. The wedding was simple and beautiful, and you could just feel the deep love that the bride and groom had for each other. The bride was married at St. James Catholic Church (the same church that her parents were married) and wore her mothers wedding dress which was absolutely georgous. After the wedding we took photos at the beautiful Franciscan Monastery in Washington DC. Here are just a few of my favorites in Black and White...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

AnneMarie Hamant Photography said...

Emily- These pictures are STUNNING! You captured some brilliant intimate moments from such great angles. I am so thrilled we worked together on this wedding! You're amazing!

Natalie Franke said...

These are absolutely beautiful! :) Great job Emily!