I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The best Father's Day Present!

About a week before fathers day every year I rack my brain to come up with a gift to give my dad... well, my friend K. had the same thought about what to get her husband. A few days before fathers day her daughter suggested that she talk to her "photographer friend" to get some pictures of the girls. It was quite a challenge to find a time where everyone was free and her husband wouldn't be home but thankfully her husband was working late that week and we were able to have a fantastic photo session! Now, can you think of a more perfect gift for fathers day?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My first jumping photos!
Photobucket
This photos reminds me of myself at that age :-)
Photobucket

1 comments:

NPT said...

great talent...........