I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Weekend Sneak Peak:-)

This weekend I got to do my favorite thing in the world... spend time with my beautiful nieces! I haven't seen Katie or Christina for a year and they have gotten bigger but are just as sweet as I remember. Here is a sneak peak of the photos from the weekend. I made my 10 year old niece Katie be my model, and she was great at it! Aren't those blue eyes stunning?


Photobucket

This is an "urban" processing... its not my usual style but I kind of like it :-)

0 comments: