I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, July 13, 2009

The L Family

When Sue tole me that her son's daycare workers called her little boy the happies child they have ever had, I have to admit, I was pretty excited. As you can imagine, 1 year olds are hard to photograph, but knowting that getting a smile out of little Jacob wouldn't be a problem put my mind at ease. Here are some of my favorite shots from our session. The connection between mother and son was so beautiful, and you could just see the joy that Jacob has brought into his parents life. Thank you guys for inviting me into your home!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: