I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Storyboard

I never thought i would make one of these because I didn't know how, but I figured it out, and am glad I did because I LOVE them!! I made a digital frame and mat so you can get the idea of what a storyboard would look like framed. What do you think?


Photobucket

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

Emily, this is GREAT! Love the look and storyboard concept!

Nicole said...

Too cute, Emily. I love it!

William and AnneMarie Hamant said...

And, how did you do it? You are so ingenious!