I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random

Here is what I have been up to in pictures...


I celibrated my 5 year anniversary on Friday... 5 YEARS!!! Hubby and me were pretty low key, but we did get our favorite cake from Bloom!
Photobucket

I surprised him with Rock Band!
Photobucket

I ordered a sample canvas gallery wrap... I have added these to my product line and LOVE them!! Its a great way showcase your photos without having to bother with framing them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I got new business cards today! I am super excited about these. I have had 3 sets Photobucket
(Yes they are slightly pink on one side!)

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the business cards. And the cake... the cake looks REALLY good :D

Natalie Franke said...

Happy Anniversary! :) The gallery wrap looks great!

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Thanks Natalie! You inspired me to try them out :-) I hope people start to buy them!!

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Shawna, the cake was good!! Thanks for the happy wishes!

Kathleen said...

I WILL be coming over soon for a Rock Band jam session. I want one of those so bad!!!!

Vida Carson said...

Happy Anniversary! That cake looks soooo delicious. THe canvas & the biz cards look great too! :)

Armin said...

Happy 5 years! Canvas wraps are super nice, I sell a bunch of them. Clients enjoy filling up their big living room wall spaces with them!