I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My favorite couple!

This past week I had the opportunity to photograph my ridiculously good looking, along with totally awesome friends, Nick and Meadow. We went to old town Gaithersburg, MD and got some really fun shots. Here are some of my favorites!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Awwwww they (the pics and the couple) are so gorgeous! And Kaylon says that you have really gotten good, Emily! Great job!

Christine said...

Great job, Emily!!! The first one is my favorite!

Natalie Franke said...

These are definitely my favorite of yours so far! Gorgeous couple, beautiful pictures!

Katharine said...

Super cute pics Em!

Katz said...

Great shots!

William and AnneMarie Hamant said...

These are amazing- you are so good!

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Thank you all for you nice comments! I am trying out some new PP techniques, so I am glad to see people like them!