I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Northern Virgnia Newborn Photography

Yesterday I had the privilege of photographing beautiful baby Isabella and her fabulous family in Virginia. Newborn photography is the best, and my shoot was no exception! The shoot was amazing and the H family was such a joy to work with. Isabella was and was quite a trooper for her first photo shoot and did an fabulous job ad being adorable! I think this girl definitely has a future in modeling :-) Here are just a few of my favorites...



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Christine Meulemans Photography said...

Beautiful, Emily!! I love your black and whites, too - so clean looking!

Diana said...

first off, I love her name :) Emily you are so talented. I love seeing how your photography has become so amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda Pair said...

Beautiful newborn photos! (If you still want to talk SEO, shoot me an e-mail. I don't have the magic answer, but I'll share what has worked for me.) :)