I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Family Time

This past week has been very exciting for my family! My sister cam in town all the way from Utah with her husband and the two loves of my life (you can see them below!) to see a momentous occasion. My little brother Bryan graduated from High School! After raising 5 children my parents are now officially empty nesters (well almost...)! It has been great having almost the whole family together, and spending time with the kids (I almost want to cry thinking that they will be leaving in a few days). While they were here though, I had to get some pictures of the adorable red heads :-)


Okay, I will start with the cuties... Here is Addy!
Photobucket
And my favorite little boy Luke...
Photobucket
Yes, that hair is really that color!
Photobucket
Luke really loves his Pop Pops!
Photobucket
And his binkie...
Photobucket
The Graduate!
Photobucket
After they graduated Addy kept shouting "They did it! They did it!" over and over again... you can see from this picture how much she looks up to her Uncle Bryan.
Photobucket
Uncle Mike and his favorite Neice...
Photobucket
This picture is totally my brother...
Photobucket
My parents are so proud!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Christine Meulemans Photography said...

Those look great, Emily!! What lens are you using?

Jenn said...

Good grief Emily, do your parents ever age?!? They look almost exactly like they did when I saw them last! You did a great job on the pictures & I can't believe that Bryan was Addy's age, the last time I saw him!

Aleese and Scott said...

What a fun weekend! You have such a cute family! Looks like you had a great time! We need to get together before we leave!