I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Disney World

At the beginning of May my husband and I took a trip to Disney World to celebrate our 5 year anniversary (It's coming up in August, but we wanted to at least try for good weather!) I was playing with my new sideshow software today and figured I would start with some of my personal photos. (Disclaimer!! All of these photos were taken with a Canon point and shoot... I figured since I was on vacation I would leave work at home, and only bring around my fun easy camera on my trip.) I hope to be doing more of these slide shows in the future, they are lots of fun!

(Had to remove the slide show because it played music automatically and that is really annoying... I will re-do it and post it back up!)

If you couldn't tell, we had a blast!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That's a fun slideshow. It runs a little fast, but if you have the same progam I do, you can adjust that really easy. It looks like you both had a great time!! (of course I've never met anyone who didn't have a great time with Disney!)

Natalie Franke said...

I'm so glad you two had a blast! :) Congratulations on 5 years!