I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Washington DC Wedding Photography | Romantic Black and White Photos

A few weeks ago I had the oppertunity to shoot for Corbin from CMH photography. It was pouring down rain that day but thankfully there was a covered porch at the reception site where we could take photos. Flash is a great tool, but there nothing like natural light! These photos were taken with my 100mm macro while holding up the veil with my non camera holdling hand.


Washington DC MD, VA Wedding Photography

Washington DC MD, VA Wedding Photography\

Washington DC MD, VA Wedding Photography

2 comments:

Natalie Franke said...

Simply beautiful! :)

Read and See said...

These are gorgeous! B & w is so classic.