I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Washington DC High School Senior Photography| Georgetown

The other weekend I had the opportunity to photograph a beautiful high school senior in Georgetown, and and had a blast with her and her mom. The session almost got rained out, but luck was on my side, and the weather ended up being perfect! Below are a few of my favorites from the day!


Georgetown DC Senior Photography

Georgetown DC Senior Photography

Georgetown DC Senior Photography

Georgetown DC Senior Photography

Georgetown DC Senior Photography

Georgetown DC Senior Photography

Georgetown DC Senior Photography

Georgetown DC Senior Photography


Georgetown DC Senior Photography

Georgetown DC Senior Photography

Georgetown DC Senior Photography

Georgetown, DC Senior Photography

Georgetown DC Senior Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you guys for making my job so much fun!

4 comments:

Frances Seay said...

Wow!

Natalie Franke said...

Wow! You rocked this session! Amazing images! :)

Kathleen said...

I LOVE the picture with her and the water and bridge in the background! You are so talented.

Shari said...

Looking through your work is like breathing in nice fresh clean air. So refreshing!