I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Classical music is making me smarter?

Confession... I have a horrible short term memory. I can't remember people's names, I cant remember something my husband told me two seconds ago, its not a good thing. A few weeks ago I got fed up, and decided to do something about it. I went to my favorite search engine, Google, and looked up "classical music + helping memory". I read a few articles and realized that there was really no conclusive evidence linking classical music to memory improvement, but I had to try something, so I turned my AOL radio to the classical music station, and it has stayed there for about 2 weeks now.

Well, I'm not quite sure if my memory has improved at all, but I have noticed something different in me. All the sudden I have a more clear head. I am thinking so much more clearly, and am actually more focused and goal oriented. I have been making lists and actually crossing things off of them! Like tonight, I catagloged all my reciepts, recorded all my milage, and paid my taxes, and even managed to do two loads of laundry and finish the dishes! I am not sure if this new found momentum in getting my business and personal life in order is due to me listening to classical music, but I don't plan on switching my radio station any time soon!


Washington DC Wedding Photography

For your viewing pleasure, a picture from an August wedding that I forgot to blog. Its one of my favorites!