I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Emily & David's Wedding

Back in February I second shot a wedding in Baltimore, MD for the amazing Kim from Kimberly Brooke Photography. The bride was such a trooper. You wouldn't know it but it was in the low 40's... I had some fun with these edits and tried some new vintage tones. Here are a few of my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again Kim, I had a fantastic time shooting with you :-)
(I just realized that I spelled "Brooke" wrong in my watermark... Will correct shortly!)

3 comments:

Natalie Franke said...

These are all SO beautiful! You did a wonderful job! =)

Armin said...

Sweet work Emily, keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Emily - these look great. Emily and David loved them all!! You were so great to have there!!! Will call you again :) (no worries on the watermark)