I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

High School Senior Photos!

On Friday (my birthday :-) I photographed one of my best friend's little sister, K., for her high school senior photos. We went down to Georgetown in Washington DC which was the perfect choice. Georgetown is full of beautiful homes and bright vibrant colors (I wish I could live there!). We had a wonderful time and K. made it easy by being so gorgeous (I guess it runs in the family)! Thanks for the fun shoot!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Katz said...

Those are great! The lighting is perfect.

Lindzie said...

I'm impressed! I really wished you lived closer to me now... She has gorgeous eyes!

Natalie Franke said...

Gorgeous! She is so incredibly pretty! =) You have such a nack for perfect lighting!

Carolyn said...

These are so fun Emily! Makes me wish you'd been doing this when I was a senior in High School :) Lighting, composition, everything is so good!