I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Savanna





This was probably my toughest and most realistic photo shoot so far. Savanna is a bundle of energy who keeps going non-stop, so I actually got quite a workout. I know now that I can handle the business that is Children's Photography! Despite all of the running around (which I really did need :-), this proved to be one of the best shoots I have had so far. Savanna has the most beautiful blue eyes, which I hope I was able to capture. Thanks again Heather for letting me practice on her!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey Emily - Saw your blog on FB. Love your work! I have a couple of blogs listed on my blog (mine is my wedding blog) of other photographers or aspiring photographers in case you want more inspiration! This is Katie Frieder by the way.

Lindzie said...

These are gorgeous!