I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Blog Name

So lately I have really been making an effort to e-mail childrens photographers and ask for advice. Going through the many web sites and blogs out there I have realized that my phogography has a long way to go. I have the drive, the passion, and I hope the talent, so right now I am putting as much effort as I can to understand lighting, exposure, and editing, so I can one day call my work art, turn my hobby into a business. I have changed my blog name to reflect my new status as a photographer. I am on a journey right now, to discover my voice and to become the best photographer that I can be. This blog will be a reflection of that journey, and I hope those who are reading this will keep on reading. My goal is to have a real web site, and be in a professional status by next year. We shall see how things go!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hey Emily, check out this website. I don't know this girl. She is a friend of my friend Krista Fisher. I love her photography. Just something to look at. Check out her March 23 post. The pics are of her son and I love what she writes about it. How he was trying to act all like he was a model and the next moment she caught him picking his nose. Too funny. Keep up the good work, I think you have a great goal!

Diana said...

Sorry
http://karaelmore.typepad.com/