I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Obsessed…

So whenever I get interested in something, I get obsessed. I throw everything I have into it, and talk about it incessantly (although I am trying to tone it down). I think if my poor husband Todd has to hear me talk about the new monitor calibrators, Photoshop actions, or hear me ask the question "how much should I charge people", he may just go crazy. Actually, I have to give him credit where credit is due. Todd has been extremely supportive of my new endeavor, and has been my biggest fan. Being very fresh to Children's photography, I have a lot to learn and am taking every opportunity I can to do so. I read constantly online an in books, and am asking to do photo shoots for my friends all of the time (Thanks Guys!). One thing I can say for sure is that for the first time in my life, I feel a passion for something that brings me an immense amount of joy and satisfaction. Capturing a the personality of a child through my camera lens, and seeing those "perfect" shots on my computer screen is the most gratifying feeling in the world. I hope that I bring as much joy to the family's I photograph as I receive myself. Thanks everyone for supporting me!

2 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Emily your pictures are so awesome! You do an amazing job! We loved the pictures of Barrick and we are wondering if you could do some family pictures for us. Let us know when is good for you and let us know what we can pay you.

Diana said...

You should be obsessed! You are very talented and I love that I have such beautiful photos of my girls. Keep up the good work. I'm sure Todd loves to see you so happy and what a great business venture. You will be so rich someday! :)