I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I did this weekend in pictures

Since I haven't done many shoots lately (winter is a photographer dead season) I decided to post some artistic interpretations of what I did this weekend...
Random
I celebrated my brothers 18th birthday!
Random
I replaced a vent (so exciting)...
Random
Organized a closet.
Random
Vacuumed (Actually Todd did that!)

In addition to birthday calibrations and domestic duties Todd and I did have time to celibate a nice Valentines day!! I hope everyone else enjoyed their long weekend!

4 comments:

Natalie Franke said...

You might have the worlds cutest vacuum! I'm honestly jealous.. haha =)

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Lol! I couldn't resist the pink! $40 went to breast cancer research, so not only is it cute but I can feel good about myself when I watch Todd vacuums (yeah, thats his job).

Armin DeFiesta said...

Dysons are great! Cool shots!

Frances Seay said...

What happened to the organized closet?