I always say that I have have the best job in the world... I get to document people's lives, and provide them memories that are cherished for lifetimes. My goal is to capture the the true emotions that tell your story. Please take a look through blog and contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Printable DVDs

I just finished printing my very first custom designed DVD! This is not a sticker but an actually image printed directly onto the DVD! Thanks to the people at Epson, you can actually do that (am I too excited about this?). Now I just need to figure out what type of DVD case to use...
IMG_3860

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Are you talking about the actual case or the insert? You should be able to make a cool insert with the same program, but for the case itself, just go to Wal-Mart. They have packs of 15 or so for around $20. They're just a regular old cd case, & they have some that are really thin that come in different colors if you want. Your stuff is looking good!!

Frances Seay said...

That is so cool. I have wanted to figure out how to do that and now I don't have to.

Armin said...

Gotta love printable discs! Here are some I like to use for packaging:

http://www.american-digital.com/prodsite/product.asp?p=2107

http://jewelboxing.com/